Friday, December 24, 2010

My Favorite Joy Session Photographs of 2010!

Merry Christmas Eve everyone! I still can't believe it's Christmas! With an expected high of 73 degrees today, I am still trying to wrap my head around this warm weather! Last year at this time, I was knee deep in snow in Brooklyn so this is quite the change! Houston is definitely growing on me! =)

As I work through my favorite images to finish the year, I wanted to show my favorite family photos today because Christmas time = family time to me. They are called Joy Sessions (filled with Family, Babies, Children and Maternity) because I strongly believe that nothing evokes a greater sense of joy than the love and interactions between family and so I hope I accurately convey that emotion in the following photographs!

Special thanks to all of my amazing clients for giving me the opportunity to do what I love!

Review:
My Favorite Attraction Session Photographs of 2010
My Favorite Joy Session Photographs of 2010

The Springer Family




The O'Shea Family






The Johnson Family


The Lau Family


The Owens Family


The Olsen Family








The Bryant Family






The Weisshaar Family








The Redetzke Family








The Kaupp Family






The Rowe Family


The Henry Family










The Rodrigues Family










The Wong Family






The Richert Family






The Williams Family






The Redetzke Family






The Higuera Family












Randa & Joel - Maternity










Quinn


Now, I gotta show off my adorable nephews too!


Timothy aka Timbo




Matthias aka Matty Meatball














Are you on Facebook? Of course you are! Check out the La Brisa Photography Fan Page to view the latest teasers, helpful articles and more!

  Help me reach my goal - 50 States by 2015!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!