Monday, November 22, 2010

The Redetzke Family | Joy Session | Manhattan, KS | Brandi & Chris

My favorite Redetzkes! Well, you may recall this beautiful family from their original session back in 2008, or 2009, or the one earlier in 2010, but here's their most recent session! Can you believe how big Baby Joe is now? He's not longer the little baby, in fact, soon enough he'll have a younger brother AND a younger sister! The Redetzkes are amazing. Super easy to get along with, friendly, fun and after nearly three years of photographing their family, I definitely consider them fantastic friends!

Thank you again so much for your continued support and I can't wait to see your family of 5 soon! =)

Special thanks to Dana Nordyke Photography for your assistance!







Hope to someday have a photograph like this of me with my own baby Hsieh




















Then it was haircut time!








Love natural family portraits like this!!! =)


Are you on Facebook? Of course you are! Check out the La Brisa Photography Fan Page to view the latest teasers, helpful articles and more!

2 comments:

  1. Your photos of my sister & her family are beautiful! My daughter would like you to do her senior pictures in a few years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. count me in for taking photos of you and all of your babIES hsieh! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!