Monday, December 27, 2010

My Favorite Style Session Photographs of 2010!

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa weekend! Brisa had to work, but we were still able to have a fantastic potluck with friends and watched the classic Christmas Vacation afterwards!

Today, I wanted to share my favorite Style (Fashion and Senior) session photographs from the year! I call them Style Sessions because I really want to focus on my client's look, personality and essence.

Special thanks to all of our amazing clients for another wonderful year!

Review:
My Favorite Attraction Session Photographs of 2010
My Favorite Joy Session Photographs of 2010

Jacob


Lindsay






Lauren




Morgan










Leslie






Dora








Toma






Belle






Are you on Facebook? Of course you are! Check out the La Brisa Photography Fan Page to view the latest teasers, helpful articles and more!

  Help me reach my goal - 50 States by 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!