Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Brooke & Travis | Attraction Session | Houston, TX | Chris

Waylon and Zola were the stars of the show. Brooke and Travis weren't too shabby either! =) Had the opportunity to explore a bit more of the Houston area and photograph Brooke and Travis' amazing family! We had an absolute blast running around the park and then venturing a bit deeper into the Montrose area for some late evening shots. Brooke and Travis were definitely one of the most gorgeous couples that I have ever had the privilege of photographing. Seriously. I hope that I was able to capture a glimpse of their beauty and love for each other.

Thank you again so much for the opportunity to photograph your beautiful family!

Zola


Waylon








The happy family (maybe expect for Waylon)


Love this!


I love expressive laughter...just like this




Snuggily close








One of my new favorites!












A quick change and off to an incredible little area of Montrose!




And something a little romantic to end the evening =)


Are you on Facebook? Of course you are! Check out the La Brisa Photography Fan Page to view the latest teasers, helpful articles and more!

  Help me reach my goal - 50 States by 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!