Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Stephanie & Bill | Attraction Session | Houston, TX | Chris

Happy Wednesday everyone! Starting tomorrow, I will be featuring my favorite images from the best year! I hope you come back and check it out! =)

Stephanie is friends with my one of my recent clients, Brooke, and when she contacted me about an engagement session, I was ridiculously excited! Word of mouth referrals are definitely the best way to grow your business...true story. I met Stephanie and Bill at the Williams Waterwall to start their engagement session and on a surprisingly (maybe just to me) gorgeous 80 degree day in Houston, we were all amazed at how empty the area was! We definitely took advantage! Then we headed to Memorial Park to find some playgrounds because Stephanie and Bill met through the awesome program, Teach for America, and they wanted to show off their playful side! =) With a contagious zest for life, Stephanie is incredibly gorgeous, super fun and the perfect complement to Bill's super cool, laidback style. Congratulations on your engagement you two!

Thank you so much for selecting me for your engagement photographs! I had an incredible time and wish you both nothing but the best! =)





















I thought this behind the scenes moment was very sweet =)








One of my favorites.








































Are you on Facebook? Of course you are! Check out the La Brisa Photography Fan Page to view the latest teasers, helpful articles and more!

  Help me reach my goal - 50 States by 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!