Monday, November 1, 2010

New Goal: 50 States by 2015

After my hectic traveling wedding season this year, I did a quick count and realized that I have photographed a wedding in 11 states over the past 3 years and I pondered...how awesome would it be to photograph a wedding in every state? I have always wanted to visit every state, so this gives me the incentive to do so! By 2015 (because a goal isn't a goal without a deadline), my goal is to have photographed a wedding in all 50 states!

You might be wondering, what does this mean for you? Well, as my wonderful supporters, I am offering a complimentary portrait session (Attraction, Joy or Style) or the option of a gorgeous 20"x30" canvas wrap or framed photograph to anyone who helps me book a wedding in a state that I have yet to cross off the list. How does that sound?

Without further ado, here are the states already crossed off my list:

Arizona
California
Hawaii
Kansas
Maryland
Missouri
Nebraska
New York
North Carolina
North Dakota
Texas

And here's a quick sneak peek of my latest wedding in Overland Park, KS!


Are you on Facebook? Of course you are! Check out the La Brisa Photography Fan Page to view the latest teasers, helpful articles and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!