Friday, March 26, 2010

Springer Family | Joy Session | Rockville, MD | Chris

Recently, I traveled down to the NOVA/MD/DC area for the Springer family's awesome family session! It was a tad wet outside so we stayed indoors and had a little tea time, checked out the dad's airplane that he is building in his basement (so cool!) and of course, focused on the newest edition to the family! Such a sweet and loving family and I instantly felt right at home with them!

Thank you so much for the opportunity and I can't wait to see you again! They are all going to grow up so fast! =)



Grandma!



Tea time!



Yes, this photo is completely blurry and out of focus, but I love it :)




This just makes me giggle


Building an airplane in your basement makes you instantly awesome in my book. A man after my own heart!


You know me...I GOTTA include the family dog! :)


This little man rivals my nephews for cutest little boy ever!




One of my new favorite baby butt pictures =)

Always gotta take a few pictures of the happy parents! :)





4 comments:

  1. great job chris! i love the blurry picture but i gotta admit - baby bums are by far the cutest pictures EVER! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA- Little Sumo wrestler. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweeeeeet images! i just love her duck slippers, and that airplane is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want an airplane in my basement too~ Can he adopt me?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!