Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My Favorite Pet Photographs of 2010!

I love animals. I get offended when a dog or cat doesn't like me. I won the approval of my wife because her cat instantly liked me 10 years ago. Throughout this year, I have had so many opportunities to photograph amazingly beautiful and adorable pets and I wanted to share them with you!

Review:
My Favorite Attraction Session Photographs of 2010
My Favorite Joy Session Photographs of 2010
My Favorite Style Session Photographs of 2010

This is Walter. He is the sweetest dog I have ever met and he is a pitbull. His story is incredible and you should read all about it starting here - Walter Wednesday.


Less than a month later, Walter looked like this...



Howie


Cosy




Olive


Miley





Petey


Melly


Dodger




Sam & Harley


Derby


Spot



LOVE incorporating the pets into family sessions like the following images!



Yogi


Zola

Waylon & Brooke

Sadie

Traveler

Rags

Chico

Bristol



Bristol, Knoxville and Joanna

Leo




Olivia


Our dogs absolutely LOVE the snow. Anytime there was even a little bit on the ground, they'd jump around and play like elementary school children at first recess!




Paz



Figgins

Elvis

Elvis & Bauer



Pork Bun & Bauer


Bauer



Willy

We think about you everyday Little Buddy...miss you like crazy!


Are you on Facebook? Of course you are! Check out the La Brisa Photography Fan Page to view the latest teasers, helpful articles and more!

  Help me reach my goal - 50 States by 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!