Monday, December 20, 2010

Randa & Joel | Attraction Session | Houston, TX | Chris

To be very honest, I thought I would miss the cold weather that I've experienced the past few years in Kansas and New York, but I gotta admit, I love doing sessions in December where my clients don't have to bundle up! I recently went to the Williams Waterwall in Houston for the very first time to meet up with Randa and Joel for their Attraction/Maternity session and it was incredible!

Randa is comprehensively and radiantly beautiful. Literally, she glows and it is completely evident in her photographs. I could have photographed her adorableness all day!

Thank you again so much for selecting me to photograph your growing family! Congratulations again and many blessings to you and your family!

































Are you on Facebook? Of course you are! Check out the La Brisa Photography Fan Page to view the latest teasers, helpful articles and more!

  Help me reach my goal - 50 States by 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!