Thursday, December 23, 2010

My Favorite Attraction Session Photographs of 2010

From today through the end of the year, I will be posting my favorite photographs of 2010. This has been an incredibly remarkable year for me and for La Brisa Photography and it is with great humility and gratitude that I even have the opportunity to showcase the following images!

Today, I have selected my favorite images from Attraction Sessions which are definitely my favorite types of sessions! Whether it is an Engagement, Anniversary or Just Because session, the focus is on a couple in love. It doesn't matter if you've been engaged for a few days or married for 30 years, I strongly believe that these sessions rekindle the attraction you have for each other and they make you feel all giddy like when you had your first kiss!

Be sure to keep coming back to see more of my favorites from 2010! Enjoy! =)

Alison & Kevin


Ysabel & Louis






Crystal & Jay


Anne & Sam






MaryJo & Thad


Nichole & Dan


Katie & Curtis




Feliz & Jeff




Michelle & Thayne






Misty & Abram




Adrian & Christian




Kristen & Bret



Brandi & Tim






Jeni & Jeff




Amanda & Kyle




Amanda & Ryan


Jessica & Justin


Belle & Keith




Brooke & Travis




Joanna & Mitch


Stephanie & Bill






Are you on Facebook? Of course you are! Check out the La Brisa Photography Fan Page to view the latest teasers, helpful articles and more!

  Help me reach my goal - 50 States by 2015!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!