Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone! Apparently I was really good this year because my family and my wife collaborated to give me a doorless helicopter ride in Hawaii! Doesn't that sound incredible??? I can't wait to share the experience AND the pictures when I return from our trip!

I hope that you hug your loved ones and tell them that you love them today (and everyday)! A special thanks to all of our military (and their families) for your continued service, sacrifice and courage. Thank you.

This is what Christmas looks like in the happy Hsieh house! What does Christmas look like in your house?


Are you on Facebook? Of course you are! Check out the La Brisa Photography Fan Page to view the latest teasers, helpful articles and more!

  Help me reach my goal - 50 States by 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!