Thursday, December 2, 2010

The Higuera Family | Joy Session | Houston, TX | Chris

Happy December everyone! Sorry, I wanted to post this yesterday, but got so busy and I didn't get a chance! On the blog today, I had my first ever Houston session! Exciting, right? Only took me 4 months! =)

Anyways, I am very happy to introduce the family of one of my high school classmates from San Jose, CA, Alison! We had a super fun time at their beautiful home and then headed out to the park for a few more playground-esque type photos! Wait til you see little Isabel...she's stop-whatever-you-are-doing-and-smile adorable!

Thank you so much for having me photograph your amazing family!



Check out these chubbies!


See what I mean? Adorable!




LOVE moments like this!




f/1.2 for all of you photographers out there






















The always entertaining "Skip and Kiss!"


Are you on Facebook? Of course you are! Check out the La Brisa Photography Fan Page to view the latest teasers, helpful articles and more!

  Help me reach my goal - 50 States by 2015!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!