Monday, December 13, 2010

Must Love Dogs & Horses

Happy Monday everyone! Can you believe how close we are to Christmas? Incredible, right? Brisa and I JUST put up our tree and Christmas decorations last night and who knows if we'll be able to create a Christmas card this year! So if you don't receive one from us, don't feel slighted because that means NOBODY received one from us! =)

Anyways, I've been on a bit of an animal trend with my photography lately and I just wanted to show you all a few more from my time with in California with Brisa's family. I had a blast hanging out with all of their four legged ones and Brisa asked me specifically to photograph her 30+ year old horse, Traveler. After seeing all of my pet photographs, I kinda want to make a book of all the different sizes, shapes and personalities of all of the pet children that I have photographed over the years!

Have a wonderful day! =)



Initially, I was soooooo angry at myself for having the dog out of focus, but I'm over it now and I just love this photograph!




Can you imagine him saying "Thursday"??? =)




This is Traveler's sister, Gracie!




And this ham of a dog is Chico






And this sweater wearing little guy is Rags




Are you on Facebook? Of course you are! Check out the La Brisa Photography Fan Page to view the latest teasers, helpful articles and more!

  Help me reach my goal - 50 States by 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!