Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Belle & Keith | Attraction Session | Houston, TX | Chris

Recently, a few fabulous photographers and I got together to do a little shoot-out in Houston and have some fun. I met up with Frances from Simply Be True Photography and Wendy from Valderrama Photography and we had an absolute blast! Our engaged couple, Belle and Keith were fantastic and super awesome in front of the camera.

Thanks so much ladies for allowing me to tag along and I can't wait to do it again soon!

Belle has some modeling experience, can you tell? =)




This is called the Graffiti Wall for obvious reasons, but it is awesome!






One of my absolute favorites!




Bling. Keith is a smart man.


I wanted to try something a bit different. Thoughts?


Here are a few behind the scenes...I think Wendy may kill me! Sorry Wendy, but I had to do it! =)








Are you on Facebook? Of course you are! Check out the La Brisa Photography Fan Page to view the latest teasers, helpful articles and more!

  Help me reach my goal - 50 States by 2015!

1 comment:

  1. what's got 2 thumbs and rocks 2 shades of blue with pink running shoes and calls it good? This girl!

    Lawd, I need more mirrors in my house.

    Wendy

    PS Great pics otherwise. Love the intimacy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!