Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The Richert Family | Joy Session | Woodland, CA | Chris

Garricyn and John were instrumental in leading me to Christ and for that I will be forever indebted to them. Their oldest daughter, Kendall, was the flower girl at our wedding. So...Brisa and I LOVE this family! Since then, they have added three more beautiful little ones to the clan and have become a family of six! Recently, I had the distinct pleasure of doing a different type of session where I simply documented their lives for an evening. Nothing was posed until the very end and I had an absolute blast! Someday, I would love to do a full day session with a couple or family...wouldn't that be awesome??? =)

Always great seeing you guys and thank you so much for sharing your lives, home (and food) with me!

We started off the day a bit silly =)


Chubby baby legs = awesomesauce!








While dad was grilling, the kids enjoyed a lovely fall day in the backyard!




















Time for dinner!






A quick family portrait at the end of the evening


And we'll finish just as we started...with a little more silliness!


Are you on Facebook? Of course you are! Check out the La Brisa Photography Fan Page to view the latest teasers, helpful articles and more!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!