Thursday, December 16, 2010

Joanna & Mitch | Attraction Session | Houston, TX | Chris

Joanna = Brisa's fellow 1st year resident mate. Mitch = Joanna's husband. As a result, Mitch and I became fast friends. I have no idea what it is like to do what Joanna and Brisa are going through, but Mitch and I know exactly what the spouse of a resident goes through and so it's been awesome hanging out and playing a little fantasy football! So when Joanna & Mitch asked for a few photographs of their family, I, of course, said yes!

I headed out to their beautiful home because it is amazing how long people live in their homes and never have photos of it, you know? We had an awesome time playing in the backyard with their doggies, Bristol and Knoxvile and then managed a quick family photo with Bristol, Knoxvile and Olivia and then focused on Joanna and Mitch. They were super fun and I had a blast making them do silly things =)

Thank you again so much for welcoming me into your home to photograph your beautiful family and for being such fantastic friends to Brisa and me! Enjoy the photos!

Knoxville


Bristol


Knoxville & Bristol doing what doggies do best!


One of my favorites!


I'd love to see this as a HUGE canvas wrap somewhere!


Olivia


The whole happy family


LOVE moments like these!




This is straight out of a J. Crew magazine. Agree? I thought so too!




The incredibly beautiful Joanna








"Hey, can you jump over that house?"












Are you on Facebook? Of course you are! Check out the La Brisa Photography Fan Page to view the latest teasers, helpful articles and more!

  Help me reach my goal - 50 States by 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!