Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Jackie & Matt | Wedding | Ellsworth, KS | Chris

Jackie is a dear friend to Brisa and me. She was a veterinary school classmate of Brisa and she was a co-leader with me of our bible study group back in Manhattan, KS. She has a huge heart, always gives her all in everything she does and is an incredible spiritual leader. You may recall these pictures of Jackie and her now husband, Matt, back in the fall of 2009: Jackie & Matt ~ Attraction Session!

When Jackie asked if I could photograph her wedding, I jumped at the opportunity! Brisa was able to come with me and we both had a great time! Thank you again so much for selecting me to photograph you wedding! I had an amazing time!

Puppies and weddings = my very very happy place! To say I thoroughly enjoyed myself during this wedding would be a severe understatement! =)

Special thanks to Dana Obermeyer Photography for her assistance throughout the day! You were amazing!



Sunflowers were prevalent throughout the day and it reminded me of my own wedding! So fun!












First look!


Pure. Genuine. Joy.


This is Sadie!




















































Tank anyone?






First dance


Happy photo with former clients Shauna & Brian!




Last dance


Are you on Facebook? Of course you are! Check out the La Brisa Photography Fan Page to view the latest teasers, helpful articles and more!

  Help me reach my goal - 50 States by 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!