Wednesday, December 29, 2010

My Favorite Bride & Groom Wedding Photographs of 2010


What an incredible year of weddings for me! From California to Kansas to Nebraska to Texas to New York to Maryland and then to the Bahamas for my first ever international wedding! Whew! Makes me tired just thinking about it! I have said it before and I will continue saying it as long as I am in this business...my clients are the best! Thank you again so much for trusting me with your celebrations of commitment and love!

This was much much tougher than I thought. Incredibly difficult actually. Thanks for all of you that helped me out in narrowing down the photographs! Originally, I wanted to show all of my favorite photographs from weddings, but it was turning into a massive project, so I thought I would break it up a little bit!  So here are my favorite bride and groom posed and candid images of this year!

Review:


































Are you on Facebook? Of course you are! Check out the La Brisa Photography Fan Page to view the latest teasers, helpful articles and more!

  Help me reach my goal - 50 States by 2015!

2 comments:

  1. Wow its amazing. Wonderful photographs. Thanks to share with me.
    matrimonial sites
    tamil matrimony

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, your article is great. The wedding is an auspicious moment for everyone and everybody wants to make it special.


    Wedding Videos Adelaide & Videographer Adelaide

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!