Thursday, September 10, 2009

Jackie & Matt ~ Just Because

Jackie and Matt are super cute. Yes, I ended that sentence with a period instead of an exclamation point because it is a statement of fact and not a passing moment. That's how cute they are. So incredibly willing and able to laugh at each other and with each other. Super cute. Period. :)

Brisa and Jackie went to veterinary school together and Jackie was a leader in our bible study and so I've gotten to know Jackie quite well over the past few years. She has an amazing heart and passion for Christ, her family and her friends. Over the past year or so, I've had the wonderful pleasure of meeting Matt and see how he's become incredibly immersed into Jackie's life and has helped make her life that much easier!

Before I left Kansas, they wanted to do a fun "Just Because" session because everyone should have fabulous pictures of themselves! We found an awesome old building to start our session and then headed out to the always amazing Konza Prairie that I felt was the perfect backdrop for Jackie and Matt's personalities! Due to their 7 hour drive following our session, I shot in some really harsh light and I learned that I really enjoy shooting in bright light! The conditions really challenged me and opened my eyes to how to utilize shade and bright sun simultaneously!

Thank you both so much for your friendship and for having me take your Just Because photos! You can view all of your photos through your online gallery: Jackie & Matt ~ Just Because! Enjoy!

One of my favorites from their session! Aren't they adorable?






What did I tell you about Jackie and Matt being super cute? Always laughing and having an amazing time together!




Classic "Look out into your future" Pose :)


Many times new and aspiring photographers are terrified by harsh light and harsh shadows and I always tell them to take advantage of those conditions by being creative and try new things!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!