Friday, November 12, 2010

Amanda & Ryan | Attraction Session | Wamego, KS | Chris

Happy Friday everyone! I'm currently headed to California to photograph my last wedding of 2010 and I'm incredibly excited!

Today, I'd like to introduce the fabulous couple, Amanda and Ryan! Amanda was my very first bride to communicate only via text message and that makes her awesome! Brandi and I first met Amanda at the Call Hall Dairy Bar for some delicious ice cream, finalized the contract and enjoyed our tasty treats. If she's not a La Brisa kind of bride, then I don't know who is! =) Fast forward a few months, I met Amanda and Ryan at the city park in Wamego and then we headed to their beautiful home to finish up the session with their doggies (again, my kind of people, right?)!

Thank you again so much for selecting me to take your engagement portraits and I can't wait to come back to Kansas for your wedding!



Love Ryan's smirk in this photo!


Amanda is incredibly cute...see???




Oftentimes, body language is all you need to see...


Laughter is joyful
















Ryan is an architect and an engineer and he really likes stonework. I hope he likes this photo...


Then we headed to their beautiful home and I busted out some off camera lighting


One of my favorites from their session!


Family portrait! =)












And I'll leave you with a parting photograph of the doggies!


Are you on Facebook? Of course you are! Check out the La Brisa Photography Fan Page to view the latest teasers, helpful articles and more!

2 comments:

  1. i really enjoy your off-camera flash shots - you've become VERY good at them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeeze, Chris. How come I missed these?!? They are so flipping fantastic I can't even put it into words. You rock. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!