Friday, January 21, 2011

Michelle & Eddie | Engagement | Houston, TX | B & Chris

I scheduled one more session while B was in town and it just so happened to be at the same location as Bryn and TJ's session. One of the biggest challenges of being a photographer is being able to shoot at the same locations and create dramatically different images. Most of the time, all you need to do is change your perspective and voila...you have completely new backgrounds!

Michelle and Eddie were beyond awesome! Fantastic style...they event sent us pictures of their outfits before the session. I wish all clients did that! Super fun! Seriously, how cute are these two? Even through the bitter cold, they rocked it out and never complained once. B and I were freezing and we were wearing MUCH more clothes than poor Michelle. What a trooper!

Thanks again for helping us out and congratulations on your engagement!



My view


B's view








B's view


My view




My view


B's view


My view


B's view






The PERFECT moment








My view


B's view












Trying something new.


Their first date was salsa dancing and we wanted to show off their skills






Are you on Facebook? Of course you are! Check out the La Brisa Photography Fan Page to view the latest teasers, helpful articles and more!

  Help me reach my goal - 50 States by 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!