Thursday, January 20, 2011

Bryn & TJ | Attraction Session | Houston, TX | B & Chris

B comes to Houston and you know what we were able to find...Kansas State alums! Thanks to one of my friends from grad school, we were introduced to Bryn and TJ! And...TJ is hilarious. He had all of us laughing the entire time and it was awesome! Bryn is incredibly gorgeous inside and out. Plus, she brought balloons.

Thanks again! You both rock! =)



My view


B's view






B's view


My view






My view


B's view




My view


B's view










Are you on Facebook? Of course you are! Check out the La Brisa Photography Fan Page to view the latest teasers, helpful articles and more!

  Help me reach my goal - 50 States by 2015!

1 comment:

  1. great job! i love the dynamic difference in your perspectives - it's what makes the two of you such a great team!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!