Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!!!

As you read this, Brisa and I are flying or have already arrived in Hawaii! For Christmas, Brisa and my family gave me a tour on a doorless helicopter in Hawaii! I'm soooooo excited! It's all going down tomorrow and I am already pumped about sharing photos about the experience!

I hope that you all had an amazing New Year's celebration! I can't believe a year has already flown by since we celebrated like rockstars last New Year's Eve in Brooklyn! I hope you had as much fun last night as we did a year ago!

Thank you again for your continued love and support for La Brisa Photography! Brandi and I are super excited about 2011 and we can't wait to be reacquainted with past clients, meet new clients and see how many more Purely Ridiculous photos (click here) we can take of each other! =)



Are you on Facebook? Of course you are! Check out the La Brisa Photography Fan Page to view the latest teasers, helpful articles and more!

  Help me reach my goal - 50 States by 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!