Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wilson Wedding Album!

Howdy all! Do you remember Anne and Lonnie's epic wedding? Well, they wanted an album to relish their incredible day and Element Creative Studio and I were happy to oblige!

Lindsey and Sonya from Element Creative Studio do absolutely incredible work! I could never do what they do and I'm so happy that we have partnered to share our talents!

If you are interested in a custom designed album of your wedding day, please contact me! =)

They selected the black leather 10"x10" album
































Are you on Facebook? Of course you are! Check out the La Brisa Photography Fan Page to view the latest teasers, helpful articles and more!

  Help me reach my goal - 50 States by 2015!

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous album! that wedding is still one of the funnest i've had the opportunity to work on. keep it up, chris (and friends)! =]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!