Friday, June 18, 2010

The Weisshaar Family | Joy Session | Alma, KS | Chris

The Weisshaar family and I have been together for quite some time now. From Kennedy's birth to now Maddux's addition to the family, I have been able to photograph the growth of their beautiful family! If I don't say this enough, I love my clients! Thank you so much for your continued support and love!

Kennedy is SO grown up!


LOVE family portraits like this! Very candid, absolutely real.


How can you NOT adore her?






Daddy's little girl


Love the interaction between mother and daughter!


I really hope our children are 10% of this cuteness




This just makes me smile. I love chubby legs!










Love the look on Maddux's face!




I think he's going to be a ballplayer


And I'll end with a photo of the beautiful parents!


Are you on Facebook? Of course you are! Check out the La Brisa Photography Fan Page to view the latest teasers, helpful articles and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!