Thursday, June 17, 2010

The Bryant Family | Joy Session | Manhattan, KS | Chris

Back in November of 2008, I had the pleasure of meeting and photographing the entire Bryant family! Then, we all met again (minus Damon) in September of 2009 for another awesome family session! Nothing makes me happier than customer loyalty, so when we scheduled another family session, I was ridiculously excited to see Colton all grown up as well as Lisa and Damon! We went to Top of the World Park and took over the place! Special thanks to Wrenn Bird Photography and Kim Kravitz Photography for joining me and helping me!

Thank you again for selecting me to take pictures of your beautiful family!







Colton = ridiculously cute!


One of my new favorite photos!


Sometimes being out of focus is even better












Here are Wrenn and Kim working their magic! :)






L-O-V-E




Are you on Facebook? Of course you are! Check out the La Brisa Photography Fan Page to view the latest teasers, helpful articles and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!