Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Last Day in Brooklyn...

I can't believe my 9 month adventure living in Brooklyn has already come to an end! Today, Brisa and I are packing up our belongings and we are headed to spend a few days in Virginia then we are making the drive to Houston, Texas which will be our home for the next 3 years!

I've taken so many photographs in New York and now I am kicking myself for not taking soooo many more! This city is incredibly vibrant, dynamic and amazing and I doubt I will ever live anywhere else like this!

Due to the move, I'll be delayed in responding to inquiries, questions and requests over the next week and I sincerely appreciate your patience!

And here is one of my last pictures I took in Brooklyn. My nephew OWNS this city! =)


Are you on Facebook? Of course you are! Check out the La Brisa Photography Fan Page to view the latest teasers, helpful articles and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!