Monday, June 28, 2010

The Rowe Family | Joy Session | Manhattan, KS | Chris

I've known Carrie ever since I started La Brisa Photography. See, she works at Commerce Bank and her and her awesome team helped me to set up my business banking account and really start to establish myself as a real business! Well, ever since then, all of the amazing staff at the K-State Campus location Commerce Bank has been incredibly generous with their time and provided unbelievable customer service to Brandi and me!

Well, Carrie's family has grown just a little since I last photographed her and her husband, Ben's Joy Session way back in 2008! I am ridiculously happy to introduce to you the updated Rowe Family! =) We started out at their house and then ventured off to the park for more photographs and you'll see soon, how adorable their little girl is!

Many thanks for having me take your family photographs and a special thanks to Ruth Elizabeth for helping me!









Such a happy baby!




Sooo precious!
















Totally cliche, but expectant mothers have this natural and effervescent glow. Doesn't Carrie look beautiful?




Baby feet make me smile everytime!


And you know me and pets! Gotta ALWAYS include them!


Are you on Facebook? Of course you are! Check out the La Brisa Photography Fan Page to view the latest teasers, helpful articles and more!

2 comments:

  1. that last picture of the baby on the blanket (in color) is making ME drool! sooo cute! nicely, nicely done, chris =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rik! I love shooting at 1.2! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!