Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Michelle & Thayne | Attraction Session | Topeka & Effingham, KS | Chris

I had the distinct pleasure of meeting Michelle at Lindsey and Chris' awesome wedding in Scott City, KS! Michelle was the maid of honor and not only is she amazingly beautiful, she is also one of the sweetest and compassionate people I have ever met! So when she asked me to photograph her wedding, I was ecstatic! Thayne is a pilot in the Air Force and through patience and perseverance, he was able to get us access to shoot on the Air Force Base in front of the planes that he flies! How awesome is that?

Quick sidenote, when I was a kid, I used to make my parents take me to the airshow every year so that I could take a picture next to EVERY plane! And as you know, there are quite a few airplanes at the airshow! So now we have a billion pictures of a dorky looking chubby asian kid next to all varieties of airplanes. I am so cool.

Anyhow, after the Air Force Base, we drove out to Effingham, KS to take a few more photos at Thayne's hometown! I had such a wonderful time with you both and I am SUPER excited for your big day! Thank you again so much and I'll see you in October!

Michelle = adorably adorable. True story.




Had to get a classic dipping photo!


Love the look on Michelle's face! :)


I know I've said this quite often lately, but here is one of my new favorites of all time!




Then we headed out to Effingham where there was a beautiful lake that was a perfect backdrop!








Another gorgeous evening in Kansas




Really wanted to try something different because they looked so sharp with such a contrasting background so here is my attempt at a little editorial-style photograph. What do you think?


Michelle got a ring and Thayne got a little toy of his own...


A perfect photograph to end a perfect engagement session of an amazing couple!


Are you on Facebook? Of course you are! Check out the La Brisa Photography Fan Page to view the latest teasers, helpful articles and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!