Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Ingram & Mortensen Families!

In photography, you truly need to understand the Oscar Wilde quote, "expect the unexpected," and that was not more apparent than when I met up with the Ingram and Mortensen families! They were absolutely fun-tastic! Yes, I just made up a lame word, but it's sooooo true :) From the grandparents to the grandchildren, everyone was ready and willing to take fun photos! And that made my job that much easier! After discussing for awhile about where to take their photos, the Ingrams settled (and I use that term very lightly) for their backyard and if that was my backyard, I would never schedule a photo shoot anywhere else again! Absolutely gorgeous with amazing natural light! Thanks so much everyone for being so willing to enjoy yourselves and laugh with each other!

To view all of the photos from the session, go to their online gallery: Ingram & Mortensen Families!

Special thanks to my assistant for the day, Amanda Michelle Photography!















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!