Friday, June 22, 2012

La Brisa APW - San Diego, CA

Happy Friday everyone! I will be hosting the first La Brisa Aspiring Photographer Workshop(APW) in San Diego, CA next week! APWs are an opportunity for me to give back to the awesome photography community by sharing what I love to do...photographing people. Check out the details below for more information!

Here are the details:
When: Thursday, June 28th from 6:30pm-8:30pm
Where: San Diego, CA (either Solana Beach or La Jolla)
For Who: Photographers of all levels who are interested in learning how I shoot, interact with clients and use my gear.
Focus: I am hoping to photograph a beautiful couple on the beach!
Cost: FREE!
How to sign up: Click HERE to sign up. The first 12 people to completely fill out the form will receive an email with detailed information. Because APWs are free, all I ask is that you are completely committed once you sign up or let me know ASAP so that I can add someone from the waiting list! Thanks!
Questions: send an email to info @ labrisaphotography . com

For those of you interested in seeing what to expect from a La Brisa APW, check out this blog post from our last APW - The Olsen Family | La Brisa APW | Kansas | Chris

Here is a recent Houston sunset!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!