Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The Olsen Family | La Brisa APW | Manhattan, KS | Chris

In a few hours, I will be on my way to Charleston, South Carolina to photography Alyssa and Danny’s wedding! Today, I want to share with you images from the latest La Brisa Aspiring Photographer Workshop that I hosted in Manhattan, KS. For this APW, I wanted to showcase how I work with family and children and so I invited one of our best clients, the Olsens, to model for us. Besides being absolutely beautiful, the Olsens are awesome and their son has a super fun personality!

Thank you to all of the participants who attended! I hope you were able to learn something and that this APW was helpful! If you are interested in future La Brisa APWs, please request to join our FB group, HERE.

Show my friends some love and become a fan of their pages! Be sure to scroll to the bottom to view the behind the scenes candids! Thanks again for coming!
Angie Davis
Sharon Breiner
Amanda Bullock
Christalina Estrella
Crystal Johnson
Jamie Keeling
Mandy King
Melissa Linenberger
Beka Meitler
Dana Nordyke
Dana Obermeyer
Julie Smith
Cathy Swartz






One of my favorite mother-son photos ever.








Here are some behind the scenes candids of the participants in action!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!