Saturday, June 9, 2012

Happy 5 Year Anniversary! =)

Five years ago today I made this vow to Brisa...

Brisa, to you, I give my commitment, support and encouragement. I thank God for furthering our lives and our relationship to the point where we can make this sacred covenant. I am eager to celebrate marriage together, to serve together, to have a family together, to grow old together and ultimately to walk together in eternity. Brisa, to you, I promise to always believe in you, dream with you and love you unconditionally for the rest of my life.

Five years ago, I had no idea I would own a photography business let alone be a full time professional photographer. And I had no idea we would live in Brooklyn, NY or in Houston, TX in the next five years. Absolutely crazy. Amazing what plans God had in store for us and we are loving it!

Five years later and we are better than ever. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!