Friday, June 1, 2012

Mandy & Nic | Attraction Session | Kansas | Autumn

So Mandy, Nic and I met for the first time outside of Harry’s for their Attraction Session. They were both dressed like rock stars, and poor Mandy had on a fantastic dress, just perfect for our 40 MPH winds. So I naturally took them into the nearby wind tunnel, I mean alleyway, to shoot because I wanted them to have a full La Brisa experience... wouldn’t have it any other way. 

But, since these two are a gorgeous couple, and equally amazing in how they interact; they put up with all my ridiculousness. Despite Mandy’s goose bumps, she worked it in her dress - and it was totally worth it. Mandy and Nic were completely comfortable with each other - which of course, makes my job infinitely easier, and we got beautiful photos from their session. 

I hope they love them as much as I do, and I hope they enjoyed being one of my earliest La Brisa sessions.

~ Autumn


You can view all of them images from their session by clicking HERE.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!