Friday, March 9, 2012

Stephanie & Wayne | Attraction Session | Colorado | Chris

Happy Friday! Tomorrow, I am headed to Colorado for a vacation. Whoa, yup, Brisa and I are actually going on a vacation. Super excited to relax and enjoy ourselves for a week in the Rocky Mountains!

Today, I want to feature another amazing Attraction Session that I had in Fort Collins, CO with Stephanie and Wayne! I met Stephanie at Sarah and Curtis’ wedding and when she contacted me to photograph her Attraction Session and wedding I was ecstatic! They braved some seriously chilly weather for their morning session, but we had an absolute blast running around Old Town and then headed to a nearby park.

Thank you again for selecting La Brisa to photograph your engagement. I hope that you LOVE your images!

You can view more images from their session on the La Brisa Facebook page by clicking HERE.


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!