Monday, March 12, 2012

The W Family | Joy Session | California | b

During our 3,500 mile road trip earlier this year, Mr. Mussack and I passed through 29 Palms, CA. Home to US Marines and my best friend. To tell you the truth I was super impressed by our timing, Lincoln Christopher was born only five days prior to our arrival and I couldn’t have been happier. You might remember Julianne and Lonnie from their Attraction Session and Wedding. One of the most rewarding benefits of being a photographer is the ability to capture the best memories of others’ lives. This is even more true for the lives of your friends and family.

Thank you again for selecting La Brisa to photograph your Joy Session. I hope that you LOVE your images!

You can view more images from their session on the La Brisa Facebook page by clicking HERE.



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!