Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Sarah & Curtis | Wedding | Sharon Springs, KS | Chris

Sarah was the first person that I met with to chat about photography and help her in any way that I could. Our friendship quickly grew to where she worked as an assistant for La Brisa to her helping me out with La Brisa Aspiring Photographer Workshops to her developing and creating her own photography business, Sarah Jeanne Photography. Well, fast forward a few years after that to Sarah’s own wedding and I feel that our friendship has come full circle. I traveled out to Sharon Springs, KS for Sarah and Curtis’ incredible day. Throughout the years that I have known Sarah, she always talked up Sharon Springs and how she knew she would get married there. Well, she was absolutely right and we had an absolutely incredible day. The best part was because Sarah is a photographer, she gave me plenty of time for portraits which was awesome!

Thank you again for selecting me to photograph your fantastic wedding. Your family and friends were super fun and I had such a wonderful time with all of you!

You can view all of the images from their wedding day by going to www.labrisaphotography.com and clicking on “Clients” and “Weddings” or if you are viewing this from your phone, click HERE.

Special thanks to Sharon for making the trip and assisting/shooting with me! You are awesome! =)

Dress Designer - Allure - Bought at The White Dress, Wichita, KS
Ceremony Venue - Sharon Springs Wesleyan Church
Reception Venue - Parish Center
Cake Designer - Erin Wright
Hair Stylist - Stephanie Charles, Salon Foushee
Make Up Artist - Essie Hill
Shoe Designer - Nike
DJ - Brent Buehler, Sound Brothers
Caterer - Wesleyan Women
Videographer - Josh Popp and Joel Cox
Flowers - Grandma Mary Hill

Decorations rented from Marlene Lange, Hoisington, KS
Jewelry - Riddles 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!