Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The Mott, Owens & Swann Families | Joy Session | Manhattan, KS | Chris

I love family reunions! You may recall MaryJo and Thad from their awesome wedding last July, well they recommended I do a family session for MaryJo's sister, Jeanette and they came along for the session as well! We had a ton of fun running all around Annenberg Park and the weather was absolutely perfect!

Thank you so much for having me take your family portraits! =)

When your session starts out like this, you gotta prepare yourself for cuteness overload!




This is why I love shooting outdoors!


Beautiful, Joyful and Amazing Family


Happy family reunion! Aunts, Uncles, Nieces, Cousins, Sisters and of course, Mom and Dad! =)


Cousins!




Sisters!


















A few portraits of mom and dad!




This just makes me smile. Just because.


The Mott ladies + daughters/nieces! =)


Gotta love adventurous (and fearless) little girls!








Oh sunflare, how I love you!




And I'll finish it off with a little love for Daddy!


Are you on Facebook? Of course you are! Check out the La Brisa Photography Fan Page to view the latest teasers, helpful articles and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!