Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The Lau Family | Joy Session | Vienna, VA | Chris

One of the biggest benefits of living in Brooklyn for the past year has been the ability to go visit my sister, bro-in-law and nephew as often as I have! Thanks to them, they have worked wonders in spreading the word about La Brisa Photography! I went out to the Lau home for a Joy Session and to meet their newest addition, the adorable Lauren! When I arrived, Lauren was sleeping and so I took the opportunity to take a few shots of her and she is just too preciously cute! One of my ideas that I have been wanting to do for a while is to photograph a newborn in a basket and Lauren was the perfect model! She looked like an angel and I was really really happy with the result!

Thank you guys sooooo much for inviting me into your home to photograph your beautiful family!

Lauren = preciously cute. Told you!


Close your eyes as tightly as you can :)


Baby feet.




If this doesn't make you smile, we shouldn't meet in person, ever.




Here is Lauren's older brother, Aaron, showing off his driving skills!


To say that Aaron is active would be a HUGE understatement. He loves running and playing!






I had to post this because it is the view from the Laus' backyard, isn't it gorgeous?


The whole family!


Love the look on Lauren's face...it's as if she is wondering..."Mom, what are you and dad doing?"


And we finished up with father and son and their favorite baseball team!


Are you on Facebook? Of course you are! Check out the La Brisa Photography Fan Page to view the latest teasers, helpful articles and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!