Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Bethany & Jason | Wedding | Flush, KS | Brandi & Chris

I've known Bethany for a long time. You may recognize her from one of these many sessions (notice how my blog posts/style have changed over the years!): August 2007, June 2008 and January 2009. She and her family have been one of my best clients turned friends and when she asked me to photograph her wedding, I felt like it was my kid sister getting married! Bethany and Jason had a exquisitely planned celebration that fit their personalities perfectly!

Special thanks to all of our assistants for the day:
Ruth Ruggles Photography
J Grogg Photography
A. Staats Photography
Sara Mays Photography

Hair Salon: Wamego Family Haircutters
Ceremony & Reception Site: St. Joseph Church
Cakes: Creative Cakes and Cookies
DJ: Chase Given



These were a bit of theme throughout the day =)


Sister, sister


Beautiful bride!


A little bit of nervousness in anticipation of the first look...


and a little bit of excitement before the first look




They are soooo cute!


One of my favorites!


Blue Steel baby!


Pardon me while I look up your nostrils


Amazing amazing field behind the church


See what I mean?




Another one of my favorites




Dad's first look


First glimpse down the aisle


One of my favorite moments of every wedding


Brandi's view from up top


Love






Mom and Dad watching their daughter go


Wedding Party


Mom and Dad being way too cute for words!




Cake #1


Jason's Cake




First Dance


Nothing like driving off with the bride's brand new Prius!


Are you on Facebook? Of course you are! Check out the La Brisa Photography Fan Page to view the latest teasers, helpful articles and more!

3 comments:

  1. loving the field shots, chris! awesome job, sticking those chucks out there, too =]

    where was this again? was it in wamego?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the shot of them in the bed of the truck. so fun. and i love the photo of the parents... mary looks AMAZING! way to go, mother of the bride! :)

    great job, chris and brandi! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool you write, the information is very good and interesting, I'll give you a link to my site. best candles

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!