Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Idea coming to Reality

Sometimes, I'll have these ideas of what I want to do photographically and and they are full blown epic disasters. Sometimes though, I'll conceptualize a shot and it just works. Well, thanks to the trust of my awesome clients, the Olsen Family, they agreed to do whatever I asked of them and I LOVE the result! For me, you can only do so much technically as a photographer, the other parts to a successful photograph are your ability to connect to your clients AND having amazing clients! =) Lesson of the day is experiment, challenge yourself and have fun!

I was standing on one of their dining room table chairs and reached out my arm as far as I could (and if you've met me, you know that that is not very far) to take this shot. We went through a couple of different variations, but this one was by far my favorite!

For all of you photographers out there, here were my settings:
Canon 5DII
16-35L @ 24mm
1/200th
f/3.2
ISO 5000
Natural Light

Without further ado, here it is...and I would love to hear what you think!


Are you on Facebook? Of course you are! Check out the La Brisa Photography Fan Page to view the latest teasers, helpful articles and more!

2 comments:

  1. Chris, when I saw this one on your FB teasers, it was my favorite by far! Such a sweet family moment, and great composition. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mandy! Appreciate the love!!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!