Friday, May 25, 2012

Kelsey & Dan | Attraction Session | Kansas | b

Talk about SWEET! I met Kelsey in Aggieville with my fingers crossed. It is always soo nerve-wracking meeting a potential client for the first time. Kelsey was super prepared and genuinely sweet and when I received the confirmation that they had chosen La Brisa to photograph their September wedding, I jumped up and down like a five year old who just won a PONY!! Autumn and I met Kelsey and Dan out at Prairiewood, where they soon will be exchanging vows. Their connection is absolutely adorable and I was thrilled to photograph them in their special location!

Thank you again for selecting La Brisa to photograph your upcoming WEDDING! I hope that you LOVE your images and I cannot wait to photograph you both on your wedding day! You can view more images from their session on the La Brisa Facebook page by clicking HERE.

To all of you aspiring photographers, we are partnering with our awesome friends at Anecdotally Yours (www.anecdotallyyours.com) to offer an Introduction to Portrait Photography class! 100% of profits will be donated to worthy causes! For more information, click on this link - http://labrisaphoto.blogspot.com/2012/04/introduction-to-portrait-photography.html



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!