Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother’s Day weekend! Fortunately, I had the opportunity to spend it at home with my mom and dad in San Jose, CA. Unfortunately, I was a bit under the weather and my mommy nursed me back to health. I love my mom so much. She is an amazing woman and has done so much for my sisters and me. I attribute my smile, my laugh, my generosity and professionalism all to how she raised me. Undoubtedly, she is the best mom ever and I hope you feel the same way about your mom too!

To all of you aspiring photographers, we are partnering with our awesome friends at Anecdotally Yours (www.anecdotallyyours.com) to offer an Introduction to Portrait Photography class! 100% of profits will be donated to worthy causes! For more information, click on this link - http://labrisaphoto.blogspot.com/2012/04/introduction-to-portrait-photography.html 

My sisters and I gave my mom three photographs with the standout finishing for Mother’s Day. She loved them!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!