Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Brooke & Skeet | Attraction Session | Missouri | b & Chris

Happy Valentine’s Day everyone! I have been saving this Attraction Session for today because it was one of the most romantic and amazing shoots that La Brisa has ever witnessed. Seriously. You may remember Brooke and Skeet from their Joy Session back in 2009 and then at Amanda and Ryan’s incredible wedding and so when Skeet contacted me about doing a shoot with just him and Brooke, I was super excited to see them again!

Little did I know that Skeet was planning the shoot so that he could propose to Brooke! On my bucket list of photography experiences, photographing an actual proposal was at the top and so I was ridiculously fired up to be apart of their special moment. So I recruited b to meet me in Topeka, KS and then we drove together to Parkville, MO to meet up with Brooke and Skeet for their session. During the drive, b and I decided that we needed a codeword to let Skeet know that we were ready for him to propose and being the ridiculous people that we are, we decided that the codeword would be “giraffe.” We decided that we would start the session as normal and then about a quarter of the way through our time together, we would unleash “giraffe” and awesomeness would ensue.

I had this PERFECT location for the proposal in Parkville and it was an absolutely gorgeous day. Everything came together so sweetly and I think you will see from the images how much their love and raw joyfulness engulfed the beautiful openness of the nature around them. Seriously, it was perfect.

Congratulations on your engagement and thank you again for selecting La Brisa to photograph your phenomenal Attraction Session! I cannot wait to see you both again soon!

You can view more images from their session on the La Brisa Facebook page by clicking HERE.













GIRAFFE!!!








Especially LOVE this moment.






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!