Friday, May 27, 2011

Amanda & Ryan | Wedding | Manhattan, KS | B & Chris

Amanda and Ryan’s engagement session was one of my favorites ever.
Amanda and Ryan’s wedding was one of my favorites ever.
Amanda and Ryan’s first dance produced one of my favorite images ever.
Amanda is one of our favorite brides ever.
Ryan is one of the best two-step dancers ever.
B and I had an incredible time at the Amanda & Ryan’s phenomenal wedding!
Please enjoy the images from their best wedding ever!

Special thanks to Rachel Ruffer Photography for her assistance and contributing numerous images to Amanda and Ryan’s gallery.

Ceremony Venue  ~ Jon & Ruth Ann Wefald Pavilion
Reception Venue ~ The Wareham
Hair Stylist ~ Blair Finnesy of The Platform
Flowers ~ Kistner’s Flowers
Video ~ Eli of Complete Music & Video
Music ~ Earl of Complete Music & Video










First Look!















My favorite first dance image ever.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!