Thursday, July 2, 2009

Kristin & Chris (+ Dudley) ~ ENGAGED!

One of the things that truly amazes me about the photography business is that the majority of your clients find you through word of mouth referrals and so for Kristin and Chris, not only did her mom receive a referral to me from the wife of the Dean of the K-State Veterinary Medical School but also through her cousin through my great friend Erica! Small world, right?

Any who, I could not have been more excited when Kristin and Chris, after driving all the way to Manhattan from KC told me that they brought their lab puppy, Dudley with them! So stinkin excited! Needed to contain my enthusiasm and actually take pictures of Kristin and Chris without Dudley first and then we released Dudley to run amok and play! Super super fun session! We hung out the entire time in front of the K-State Alumni Center (where they will have their reception in September) and Kristin is so smiley cute and Chris totally brings it out of her that they were so awesome to photograph!

Thanks again guys for making the drive and especially for bringing Dudley with you! I had an absolute blast and I can't wait until your wedding in September!!!

To view all their online gallery with the option to order prints go here: Kristin & Chris ~ ENGAGED!






Introducing Mr. Dudley :)


I love my fabulous looking clients!




Time for the Dudley Show!



1 comment:

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!