Monday, May 4, 2009

One Thousand and Nine!!!

1009
1,009
1,009!
One Thousand and Nine Dollars!!!

Are you kidding me? 2 days before the deadline for Photography for a Cause, I was hoping to reach $500! Two days later, I close the galleries and the total doubled! I love procrastinators!!! :)

Thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone who ordered and supported my project! Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would be able to raise THAT much for my local Red Cross and Boys & Girls Club! Still rather speechless about the total amount!

Here are a few of my own favorites from Photography for a Cause. Kansas is truly beautiful and I am absolutely going to miss it!!!

















2 comments:

  1. Congrats Chris! Kansas will miss you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's why you should just move back! :)

    it's just a thought....


    and congrats on raising that much money! that's RE-DUNK-ULOUS! (I think that's how you would say it anyways) :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!