Thursday, May 21, 2009

Johnna & Lance ~ ENGAGED!

Due to some biblical weather, Johnna & Lance were unable to travel home to do their engagement session with their wedding photographer. Fortunately for me, my neighbor Becky, hooked me up with a referral and I had an awesome time with Johnna and Lance! We started out on the K-State campus and then hit up Aggieville for some sweet shots! I had so much fun hanging out with them because they are too cute! Always laughing and joking and not taking themselves seriously! That made it so much easier for me to take pictures of their personalities and love for each other! Congratulations on your upcoming wedding and thank you so much for selecting me for your engagement session!

To view and order professional prints of ALL of Johnna and Lance's engagement session, please click on the following link: Johnna & Lance ~ ENGAGED!

Here is just a glimpse of their awesomeness :)
























2 comments:

  1. love that last image!! and her ring is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos - Her wedding ring is similar to mine!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!