Monday, August 2, 2010

Timbo Turns ONE!!! =)

Recently, I headed to San Diego, CA to help my nephew, Timbo, celebrate his 1st birthday! He had TONS of family help him celebrate his milestone and was just as happy as happy can be! Happy Birthday little buddy and I can't believe how quickly you have grown!!! =)

While Timbo took a pre-cake nap, tons of his extended family were out playing!


Birthday boy ready to take on his big day!


His deliciously fresh cake!


Singing the birthday song!


Happy family!


Mi familia (minus Aunt Brisa and Uncle Jacob)


Brothers and grandchildren. Can you see the resemblance?


My beautiful sisters with my adorable nephews! They make me so happy! =)


Timmy was praying with us


CAKE!


He wasn't TOO sure about things...


Can you tell?


After cake, he was all smiles! Two of my favorite photos coming up!


Such a joyful little boy!


Are you on Facebook? Of course you are! Check out the La Brisa Photography Fan Page to view the latest teasers, helpful articles and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!