Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Behind the Scenes

Special thanks to Amanda from A. Staats Photography for taking some behind the scenes photos of me in action from Lindsey & Chris' amazing wedding!!! Naturally, I absolutely failed to take pictures of Amanda doing her thing :( Sorry! 

Have you ever wondered what you look like when you're doing something you love? Passionate and absolutely ridiculous? Yup, that's me! =)

This was the setup

This was the resulting shot



This was the setup



This was the resulting shot



This was the setup



This was the resulting shot



Small towns = not too worried about heavy traffic



This was the resulting shot



Sometimes, I give myself too much credit for being funny :)



This was the resulting shot





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving us some love!